Disney Second Screen: Bambi Edition
Interactive application that allows the user to look behind the scenes of Bambi through thousands of still images, flip books, and games. The application can sync with the Bambi Blu-ray through the network or listening to the movie’s audio through the iPad’s microphone.
- Syncs to the Blu-ray Disc using a BD-J application on the disc.
- Syncs to the Blu-ray using the systems microphone and TVPlus’ SDK.
- Used Cocoashop, an in-house MX tool that New Wave Digital Media created, to convert Photoshop files to pixel perfect user interfaces.
- Coloring activity defined strictly in Photoshop
- Sliding puzzle defined strictly in Photoshop
- Interactive timeline
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- Ticket booklet whose tickets unlock depending on what the user does
- Information pop-ups
- Muti-layered flip books to see how scenes were animated.